Matt & Mandy

Quick Update...

I haven't been very good at keeping up with this blog since we came back from Pennsylvania, so I'll just give you all a quick update of our lives... Matt got a job selling insurance back in October and seems to be enjoying it. I finished school in December (yay, finally!). I've been looking for jobs since then and hanging out with our new puppy, Russell (I will do a separate post about him because he's so stinkin' cute). Anyway, I was looking for a full-time job as a receptionist or just something that would keep me busy during the day, but after awhile I decided anything would be better than nothing. So I applied for a part-time housekeeping job at a nursing home and what do you know, I got the job. I know it's not the most glamorous job ever, but I'm pretty excited about it because it'll at least give me something to do for a few hours a day and a little extra cash for us :). I've also been working on starting up my cake business. So far I haven't been able to do a whole lot with it, but now that I have a job I will hopefully be able to get some more supplies that I need, start on a portfolio, and find some brides to do wedding cakes for. Hint, if anyone knows someone getting married in southern utah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment