Matt & Mandy

Meet Russell




I have been wanting a dog for soooo long! I've been begging Matt for a puppy ever since we got married and I guess he finally caved. All I wanted for Christmas was a puppy. I even told Matt it could be my Christmas, birthday, and graduation present all combined into one. That's all I wanted! But he kept telling me that we had to wait until we bought our own house so we could have a bigger yard etc. etc. Excuse after excuse. So I was NOT expecting to get a puppy for Christmas at all! There was a big box sitting under the Christmas tree and Matt kept telling me he was so excited for me to open it. I honestly wasn't that excited because I knew there was no way there was a puppy inside the box. So Christmas morning came and Matt had me open that box very last. Inside was a dog collar and a picture of Matt holding my puppy. Yes, I cried. I was so happy!
He was at Matt's parent's house, and I couldn't wait to go get him so we hurried and got ready, went to church with my parent's (because there's was at 9:00 and our's wasn't until 11:00 and I couldn't wait that long) then went and picked up my cute little puppy. He is a Beagle and we named him Russell. He has been so much fun and a lot more work than I expected! He got sick a couple of times and the vet even told us that we would have to either spend thousands of dollars on him or put him down... but we nursed him back to health on our own and realized that that certain vet was just a money digger who we won't be going back to ever again. Anyway, I'm a little baby hungry and Russell is my baby for now so I spoil him, probably a little too much. But as you can see he is super cute and how could anyone not spoil him? We love our little Russell :)

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You blogged! I miss you Manny! (and Matt) Russell is adorable. I'm glad you finally got your dog. Congrats on the job, too. Mom never told me about it. Guess I need to be a better sister and call you more often! And lovely cakes. My b-day cake especially! Loved it! I hope to see you soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest puppy!! When I first read the title I was like... what? It's been nine months since she blogged and she had a baby named russell???!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! He's a cute dog. I want a dog. It will never happen, so I have given up. Congrats on graduating.

    ReplyDelete